Monday, September 21, 2009

September 2009

J - 30 days.

The countdown starts... And It is time to finish my last project.




I went to a retired house situated at Kidricevo. With the people we cooked a French lunch. They were so glad to get something different and food with salt and sugar (because they complain it is too heathly food!!)
The menu were : Dauphinoise's salad, tartiflette, yogourt's cake and French wine!
We really had good time. Them to have a visit from a French girl and me to learn about life...







And I said goodbye...... a lot of hugs and tears.







With my organisation, we went to a restaurant at Halozan. It is a very nice place between vineguards. We tasted different wines and got a visit in the cave, where the man so generous offered us to taste his wine.. after 2 bottles he wanted to open an other one!! Please, no!!!

Thank you to my organisation, it was a very nice moment with them.




On my last week end in Slovenia, we hiked to Triglav. It took us 3 days of walk. And we saw so wonderfull landscapes...
So glad and so lucky to get that we got. It is a really beautiful way full of natur, animals, feelings...
Amazing mountain!!


No comments:

Post a Comment