Thursday, September 24, 2009

March 2009


In March, I moved to dijaški dom. Time again of adapation and discovery of an another way of living.
But also time for fun! With the children from this home, we played together during evening, baked a cake, they teached me Slovene (they were my hardest teachers!!!) and we created a choregraphy for the final day's school.
We really have fun together.



I started also activities with the center Sonček who help handicaped people to rehabilitation. We had different manuals workshops. I really liked to be in contact with them. They welcomed me with so so big heart and they are so curious about French's life. By their contact, I learnt a lot about relation and what it is important in the life.
Meeting and experience I can not forget.



The center socialno delo, invited me to participate to their camp happened near the Austrian border. This place is wonderfull... Different activities took place : games in relation with the 5 senses, manual activities, sport.
This camp is very good for the youth, they learnt about themselves and they improved their self confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment