Thursday, September 24, 2009

June 2009



During this month, I made a presentation of my country, I showed by pictures, comments, music, food .... France.
With my coordinator, Nevenka we went to Leclerc at Maribor, to buy French products, I was so exciting! To see and to explain the differences between Slovenian and French cuisine. And the most important: the cheese!!!! Unfornatly, this one did not get so much sucess!!

I was glad, one student from high-school, Nina accepted to present a French peom from Jacques Prévert.



Luckily, I could have the presentation in French language, a lady who is translater, translated everything in Slovene.


This evening I met people who already travelled to France or studied French, this is amazing, I realised how my country attracted many people, because it is a big and rich country, old part of Europ but you do not have this feeling when you come from France (and did not have opportunity to travel for a long time).





Pomladna vrtnica took place this summer, the sun was there and children also!

A different workshops for them, sport, pancakes and music. Everything to have a good afternoon! With my group, we made wallet in tetrapak. It is a way of recycling!!


In June, we spent time in Italy! Trieste!!
It was great to ear an other language completly different of Slovene!!
Unluckily, it happened the G8 meeting, many roads and monuments were closed... but we enjoyed the city center and the seaside!!

No comments:

Post a Comment